Worthing Occult and Paranormal Investigations

occult and paranormal - 24 hour contact number - 07939513362 . or 07980993105 alternatively Email us - [email protected]

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Ghost Girl of Clapham woods

Tom G

Malcolm, really sorry that you have been feeling off-colour, mate. Do feel free to say more if you want to. I reckon the whole lot of us contributors here ought to make a special effort to meet on this September 16/17th date. I certainly will.

--

August 11, 2017 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie
I will too. If you need a lift Malcolm, just say.
August 12, 2017 at 8:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Malcolm

Thank you all for your thoughts, Thankfully I can still drive. The problem is my rebal failure, I need a kidney transplant & because I cant tolerate certain medicines, I cant have one, so things will slowly get worse, so I get a few off days every now & again. But that wont stop me enjoying this site & the discussions with my friends here. I think a social gathering would be a very food idea & with September looking, perhaps to arrange the investigation in Shoreham. Going back to our Tilly,i wonder if sanyone at Southern water has ever seen anything, or was she the result of imagination & a good story teller?. A lot of ghost girls seem to be known as Tillym any ideas why?.

August 12, 2017 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Melanie

"A lot of ghost girls seem to be known as Tillym any ideas why?." Tilly is an old-fashioned name so a good one for a ghost! Going back to Elizabeth in the Clapham Woods ghost story video, I had a quick look today and there was an Elizabeth who died in 1940 but she was 54 when she died so that rules her out then!

Glad you're feeling better Malcolm. I can still drive because it makes sense to car share if going to Shoreham. If you want a get-together first to discuss it, we can meet in a pub near you if you like and that's convenient with Tom too.

August 12, 2017 at 10:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tom G

Sorry to hear that prognosis, Malcolm. I really am cautious about saying these things because it can so easily be the wrong thing to say, but I put a substantial amount of faith in things like Ayurvedic medicine and, even, faith healing (eg. by laying on of hands), if not necessarily for cure but at least as a palliative strategy. I got into the so-called super-foods that are especially abundant in Indian medicine and cuisine, in particular the so-called adaptogenics like ashwaganda. Also, other alternative medical approaches such as the Rife Frequency Generator, which tunes into the 'resonance' of the cells of the relevant organs. You might have looked into all that sort of thing already.

It's not that I am treating any medical condition of my own but rather that this whole sphere appeals to me because it highlights the kinds of things that get suppressed and spuriously discredited merely because they can't spin money for big pharma, as they can't be patented.

Just saying it, perhaps to try to alleviate my own feeling of being powerless to help, than anything else. Sorry if it was not the ideal thing to say.

--

August 12, 2017 at 11:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Malcolm

Nothing is the wrong thing to say Tom & don't feel powerless to help. Its the hand ive been dealt with so I have to play it. Im sure ewe can do a vigil at Shoreham, but think we would need half a dozen of us on it as there are more than one site to look at. There are a number of sites that we could investigate, so lets see.

August 12, 2017 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1258 views - 0 comments
1451 views - 0 comments
1454 views - 0 comments
1562 views - 0 comments

Recent Video Blogs

No video yet.

Recent Podcasts

• Cleaned Up
    February 04, 2014 | 3 Comments